Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Journey Begins

The journey began for me June 17, 2006 1:56 PM. I still find it amazing that we can forget what we had for lunch two days ago, but we can remember our birth story as though it happened just yesterday. I guess there are just somethings in this life that are meant to stay with us.
My journey continued with an addition to our little family May 17, 2008 and then again April 14, 2010.
Yes, I have 3 children. I also have a husband and I know many people joke about their husbands being just another child for them to take care of and for the most part, I can so totally understand that.
My family, my children, are my everything. They are my greatest accomplishment. There is so much I've learned over the last 7 years.
I love sharing stories of my children (like most moms) and discussing other child related topics. Plus, it helps to let it all out.
Who doesn't like talking about their children?
Plus, I love sharing my take on different things and my reviews on different children's products and of course love receiving reviews.
Please, at any time you are a member of this blog, feel free to request a review on any products, or just share your thoughts.
I hope you enjoy reading about my journey and in turn will share some of your journey.


*Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment